AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Lana Helms <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lana Helms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2024 09:11:33 -0500
Teachers,

The Georgia FFA Foundation is excited to announce that we have THREE
scholarship opportunities available for our graduating Georgia FFA members.

*Georgia's Ford Dealers Scholarship *
<https://form.jotform.com/240604629008149>
Georgia Ford Dealers will provide *TWENTY (20)* $1,000.00 scholarships to
award to our graduating Georgia FFA members who plan to attend a
post-secondary college to pursue a degree in an agriculture-related field.

*Growing America's Farmers Scholarship *
<https://form.jotform.com/240604481223144>
G&R Farms will provide *EIGHT (8)* $1,000.00 college scholarships to
Georgia FFA members who plan to further their education in production
agriculture and have a career path in this field.

*William & Marihope Troutmant Flatt Scholarship
<https://form.jotform.com/240603455794157>*
This $1,000.00 scholarship is for *one (1)* Georgia FFA member who plans to
pursue a degree in Agriculture at the University of Georgia.

*Please note the deadline to apply for these scholarships is Friday, April
5th at 5:00 pm. Scholarship applications received after this deadline will
not be accepted.*

The link for each scholarship application can be found on the *Georgia FFA
Foundation Scholarship Website*
<https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=8030> or by clicking on each
scholarship title above. All applications will be completed online through
JotForm. The Foundation will receive a copy of each application submitted.
The student will receive a copy of the confirmation via email once they
submit their application.

Each scholarship winner and their FFA Advisor will be notified by the
Georgia FFA Foundation no later than Friday, April 19th.
Each scholarship winner will be recognized during the 96th Georgia FFA
State Convention (date and time will be announced later).

For questions or more information, please contact me at  [log in to unmask]
or 912-245-8232.

Thank you for sharing this information with your 12th-grade members!

--
Lana Helms
Development & Communications Coordinator