AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 11:30:40 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Linda Purvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jan 16, 2024 at 11:18 AM
Subject: Last Call Poultry 101-

Good morning!
I hope everyone is staying warm during this weather passing through!

I wanted to let you know that confirmations for registration were sent out
yesterday. Your students should have received an email if they are
registered. They also might have an email if they did not provide a t-shirt
size. Please have any final information sent in to me today please.
*Also the registration link will close after today, so this is the last
call! * *J*

And finally, if you as the advisor/chaperone did not fill out that link, I
really need you to do that today so I have complete numbers and sizes.

You can expect detailed information next week regarding schedules, etc.

We can’t wait to have you guys on campus in one month!

Linda Purvis, PhD

Associate Professor

Biology and Poultry Science

University of North Georgia-Gainesville Campus

Science and Engineering Building Office 115

3820 Mundy Mill Rd.

Oakwood, GA 30566

Pronouns: She, Her

https://www.mypronouns.org <https://www.mypronouns.org/how>