AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Kylie Whitworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kylie Whitworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2024 09:14:20 -0400
Goodmorning!

This year more than 70 scholarship applications were submitted. Remember
that if you have a student who did not receive a scholarship and
would still like to attend through local scholarship funds/personal
fundraising, let me know as soon as possible. *We have 8 student spots left
and ONE advisor spot left. These spots are first come first serve. *

I am excited to announce the names of *26* students who received a 2024
Washington Leadership Conference Scholarship. These students will be
recognized Friday, April 26th during the 3rd general session of
State Convention. Congratulations to our recipients and thank you to all
who applied!

If you have any questions call or email me! 706-988-2033

Happy Spring Break. I look forward to seeing you soon in Macon!