AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Jordan Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jordan Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2024 08:14:19 -0500
Good Morning Everyone!

Ag Teachers - Please share this with any students/parents you know of that
may be attending the Elberton Dairy Show, this Saturday, February 3rd.

We have run into a great problem (?) for our 23rd Annual Elberton Dairy
Show. We have quite a few more exhibitors and heifers this year than we
have in the past. Because of this, we are very limited on space, so we are
making the show on Saturday a no-blow show and will make the judge aware of
the situation so they can judge accordingly. If you would prefer to fully
wash, dry, clip, and go the whole 9-yards, that is okay; be prepared, with
a generator, to set up your chute next to your trailer.

This will be a pay-out show and it is looking like it will be a beautiful,
sunny day. We are excited to see you all there!

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to shoot me an
email or contact me at the number below.

Warmly,
Jordan Paul
--
Mrs. Jordan Rae Paul
Agriculture Teacher & FFA Advisor

--

This is a staff email account managed by elbert.k12.ga.us
<http://elbert.k12.ga.us/>. This email and any files transmitted with it