AGED-L Archives

Ag Ed Discussion Group

AGED-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
April Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
April Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2024 14:32:20 -0500
Thank you to everyone who came out to our Surviving Middle School Breakout
Session!

If you attended the session, I started a google sheet with the feedback
from each of the posters, and I added it the google drive folder. I am
actively working on updating the sheet, but if you have more information to
add, let me know!

I also added the SAE slideshow we discussed as well as the Section 1 of
Foundational SAE information that I am using with my students. If you have
any questions, please let me know!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain