CILIATEMOLBIO-L Archives

Ciliate Molecular Biology

CILIATEMOLBIO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Marcella Cervantes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2013 11:08:23 -0800
The previous email inadvertently omitted our collaborators on the mating
type locus paper; we sincerely regret this omission. Wei Miao’s group
identified the candidate mating type genes, which made the subsequent work
possible. Michalis Hadjithomas (J. Craig Venter Institute) provided
structural gene predictions.

Best regards,
The Orias Lab