Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2024 14:13:54 -0500
I've been working through my Florida Terebras and need help with one.  I've
labelled it as
<https://olram9.wixsite.com/letstalkseashells/copy-of-discussing-excel>
Neoterebra cf protexta.  It was collected in 1992 at the Port Canaveral
scallop dump (byproduct from trawlers working off Brevard County, FL.).  I'm
wondering if any collectors have similar specimens in their collection from
the dump or other dumps or locations along the Atlantic seaboard.  Would
certainly like to hear from anyone with an opinion regarding the identity of
these specimens.

Marlo

 <https://olram9.wixsite.com/letstalkseashells> Lets talk seashells

http://listserv.uga.edu/scripts/wa-UGA.exe?SUBED1=conch-l-L&A=1