From:
José H. Leal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 09:18:05 -0500
WoRMS has that nme as a synonym of *C. gibbosum*
*José H. Leal, Ph.D. | Science Director & Curator (he/him)*

<https://www.shellmuseum.org/2024-fum>

www.ShellMuseum.org <http://www.shellmuseum.org>
Short Bio <https://tinyurl.com/yc7fvcrd>
Editor, *The Nautilus*
3075 Sanibel-Captiva Road
Sanibel, FL 33957 USA
(239)395-2233
(239)347-5116 (direct)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is confidential, may be
privileged and is meant only for the intended recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender ASAP and delete this message
from your system.