From:
"Callomon,Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2023 23:11:33 +0000

________________________________
From: Borrero, Francisco - MRP-APHIS <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2023 6:01:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Callomon,Paul <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Morgan Bullis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: Malacologist Position with USDA, NIS (National Identification Services)

External.
Dear Colleagues,

The Malacologist position with USDA, as described below, is finally being advertised, with a very tight time window for applications (12/7 to 12/13).
My apologies for having “cried wolf” before, but we were led to believe that it was going to be advertised last August. It was not, and it will open tomorrow, Thursday, 12/7 and remain open until Wednesday, 12/13, in USAJOBS.gov.
We would be very grateful if you can help us make potential candidates and interested individuals aware of this opportunity.
Many thanks for your help.
With best regards,
Francisco