From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 2020 13:11:00 -0400
Jose et al

This is interesting as I note that your readout shows at least 4
records from the Gulf Coast of Florida (St Petersburg, Goodland,
Sanibel)...some going back some 60-70 years)...I recently saw a pair
of Strombus pugilis from another similarly old collection date (1948)
for sale online with a stated locality of "Marco Island" and I
wondered if that data could be legitimate....have there indeed been
well-documnted finds of pugilis in that area?

Steve