Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2023 15:02:39 -0500
Harry Lee has been an inspiration, mentor, and helpmate to so many of us.
For the past few weeks, I have not received replies to emails from him (very
unusual).  Today his son (Johnny) notified me that "my father had a stroke a
few weeks back, and he is unable to reply to your email.  He is making great
strides in his recovery, but he will be "offline" for quite some time to
come."

I know we all wish Harry well and a complete recovery.

Johnny will be monitoring Harry's email address ([log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ) for those wishing to communicate on this
matter.  Harry receives a large number of emails, so please use "Harry get
well" in the subject line.

Marlo

http://listserv.uga.edu/scripts/wa-UGA.exe?SUBED1=conch-l-L&A=1