From:
John Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2020 12:02:50 -0400
Greetings all,

Earth Day this year is Wednesday April 22nd.  Usually, there are all kinds
of events surrounding this day, but COVID-19 has put a damper on that.
However, here's something you all can do on that day:  When you go for a
walk around your neighborhood, take a trash bag with you, wear gloves, and
help to clean up the trash left behind by inconsiderate creatures.  We don't
always take a bag with us when we walk in the morning, but we're trying to
do that more often.  On Earth Day, I'll be wearing my new Earth Day shirt
from becameahippie.com with an octopus on it.

Let us all do what we can to clean up the environment.

As always, be safe & stay healthy.

John

John and Cheryl Jacobs

Seffner, FL