From:
Steve Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Feb 2024 11:21:25 -0500
can anybody send me a user-friendly copy of the below publication? I can find it online on the Biodiversity Heritage Library but I can't figure out how to manipulate it  into a size or format  I can actually see/read, nor can I  visualize the figures (I assume there are figures?).

related to that, if anybody out there is an expert on Australian Veneridae I could use some help with a couple of related species.

I have Lamprell and Whitehead, and Huber, but there are still questions....

Thanks

Name
Hanley, S. C. T. (1845). Descriptions of new species of Cyrena, Venus and Amphidesma. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London. 12: 159-162.
SourceID
164982
Authors
Hanley, S. C. T.
Year
1845
Title
Descriptions of new species of Cyrena, Venus and Amphidesma
Journal
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Suffix
12: 159-162
Type
Publication
Link
http://biodiversitylibrary.org/page/12862453
Note
volume for 1844, pp. 153-196 issued February, 1845 according to Duncan, 1937
Export
RIS (EndNote, Reference Manager, ProCite, RefWorks)
BibTex (BibDesk, LaTeX)
Sessions
Date

http://listserv.uga.edu/scripts/wa-UGA.exe?SUBED1=conch-l-L&A=1