From:
Karlynn Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:50:32 -0400
*Previous Neptunea Award winners:*

2000 (Houston, TX): Ross Gunderson, Ben and Josy Wiener, Debbie Wills
2001 (Port Canaveral, FL): Emilio Garcia, Harry Lee, Lynn Scheu
2002 (Sarasota, FL): Richard Petit, Bernard and Phyllis Pipher
2003 (Tacoma, WA) Jim and Linda Brunner, Kevin Lamprell, Doris Underwood
2004 (Tampa, FL): Bobbi Houchin
2005 (Punta Rassa, FL): Richard Forbush, Anne Joffe, William Lyons
2006 (Mobile, AL): Jack Lightbourn, Betty Lipe
2007 (Portland, OR): none given
2008 (San Antonio, TX): Bill Frank, Archie Jones
2009 (Clearwater, FL) none given
2010 (Boston, MA): none given
2011 (Port Canaveral, FL): Alan Gettleman
2012 (Cherry Hill, NJ): Gary Rosenberg, Martin Avery Snyder
2013 (Sarasota, FL): David and Lucille Green, Marlo Krisberg, and
Charles Rawlings
2014 (Wilmington, NC): Colin Redfern, Tom Rice
2015 (Weston, FL) John and Cheryl Jacobs; Kevan and Linda Sunderland
2016 (Chicago, IL) Rich Goldberg, Homer Rhode, Charlotte Thorpe,
2017 (Key West.Fl) Robert ( Bob) Janowsky
2018 (San Diego,Cl) Bruce Neville
2019 (Captiva Isl,Fl) Gary Schmelz and John Timmerman
2020 (no convention) Paul Callomon and Ed Shuller & Jeannette Tysor
2021 (Melbourne, FL): Paul Kanner, Roger Portell, Dr. Douglas Wolfe
2022 (Galveston, TX): Everett Long, Carole Marshall
2023 (Wilmington, NC) Dr. Emily Vokes, Dr. José H. Leal, and Bob & Alice
Pace