DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Feike, Til" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2022 15:15:28 +0000
Dear colleagues,
we are looking for excellent and highly motivated young crop modelers, data scientists and agronomists to join our international team at the outskirts of Berlin, Germany.
Work with us on developing and evaluating climate change mitigation (CCM) strategies in crop production through improved G x E x M by integrating crop modeling and life cycle carbon footprinting; positions starting from September 2022.

Post-doc positions:
https://interamt.de/koop/app/stelle?0&id=833250 (Sorghum)
https://interamt.de/koop/app/stelle?8&id=833226 (Oilseed rape)
https://interamt.de/koop/app/stelle?9&id=832619 (Crop rotations I)
https://interamt.de/koop/app/stelle?10&id=832401 (Crop rotations II)
https://interamt.de/koop/app/stelle?15&id=823053 (Plant based proteins)
https://interamt.de/koop/app/stelle?17&id=823034 (Grape wine)

PhD position:
https://interamt.de/koop/app/stelle?6&id=833235 (Cereal breeding progress and CCM)

Web-Designer / Programmer (BSc.) position:
https://interamt.de/koop/app/stelle?18&id=833266 (Crop rotations)

Thank you distributing among your peers.

With best regards,
Til

--
Dr. Til Feike