DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
PAULO EDUARDO RIBEIRO MARCHIORI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2023 15:46:21 -0300
Dear colleagues,

I request assistance in publicizing an open position to work with plant
physiology in Brazil, exclusively for researchers/professors with *refugee
status*.
I'm sorry to use this list for this purpose, but I need help for this
opportunity to reach professors who need it most.

Main Information
-Project: Association between photosynthesis and development of coffee
fruits (*Coffea arabica*)

-Duration: 24 months
-Scholarship value: BRL 14,000.00. UFLA offers individual apartments
(housing and food) for the beneficiary.

-Deadline for registration: 06/15/2023

-The scholarship is exclusive to researchers/professors with an employment
relationship and a refugee status. Unfortunately researchers with pos-doc
positions are not accepted.

More information can be found in the attachment.

Best,
Paulo Marchiori

--
Paulo Eduardo R. Marchiori, Prof. Dr.

*Setor de Fisiologia Vegetal - Departamento de Biologia*
*Coordenador do PPG-Fisiologia Vegetal *
*Universidade Federal de Lavras - UFLA*
http://www.dbi.ufla.br/site/

*Sociedade Brasileira de Fisiologia Vegetal - 2023-24 - Vice-Presidente*
*http://sbfv.org.br/* <http://sbfv.org.br/>

--
O conteúdo deste e-mail e anexos são restritos aos seus destinatários e de
responsabilidade do remetente. O uso do e-mail deve estar de acordo com os