DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Aboubakr Gambo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2022 11:07:00 +0100
Dear DSSAT members,

We are working on the project “Addressing drought impacts in the Sahel:
innovative solutions for resilience building and drought risk mitigation”
jointly led by AGRHYMET Regional Center and the Center for Development
Research (ZEF). We are conducting several interviews with key experts from
public, private and other relevant societal sectors to get a sense of how
the drought policies are progressing and any key lessons learned. This will
help us understand the current state of implementation as well as to
understand some of the key challenges and successes to date. Please, could
you help us to fill in this form if you have any experience with droughts?
Do not also hesitate to share the link within your network.

Below is the link that will take you to the survey. Best

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-zVo2hybZeFljXaiLQDktbFpbYTT7Smd-UV2gB5jNyULWyA/viewform?usp=pp_url