DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Larry C. Purcell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2022 21:53:31 +0000
Hello Everyone!

We have an opening for a crop physiologist at the University of Arkansas at our main campus in Fayetteville. The position has a 80/20 research/teaching split and is advertised at the assistant professor level. One area that is targeted for the position is crop modeling.

I am attaching a position description and ask that you share this with those who might be interested. I serve as the committee chair and will be glad to address any questions regarding the position.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Larry

Larry C. Purcell
Distinguished Professor and Altheimer Chair for Soybean Research
Crop Science Research Center
1354 W. Altheimer Drive
Fayetteville, AR 72704