DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2024 17:12:13 -0400
If you are planning to attend the upcoming DSSAT International Training
Program scheduled from May 20-25, 2024 at the University of Georgia
Griffin Campus, please note that early registration ends in about two
weeks on April 1. The workshop is rapidly filling up.

This will be a completely in-person workshop with no option for remote
participation. We feel that we can be more efficient in training you on
the use and application of DSSAT through in-person workshops, especially
the hands-on experience with the software.

For further information, please visit the DSSAT web portal at
https://dssat.net/training/upcoming-workshop/. For registration, please
go directly to the following link:
https://griffin.uga.edu/continuing-ed/dssat/registration/

Thank you for your interest in crop modeling and especially DSSAT!

--

Gerrit Hoogenboom
Professor & Preeminent Scholar

289 Frazier Rogers Hall