From:
Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:17:27 +0000

Dear All,

We are currently organising Carto-Cymru 2024 The Wales Map Symposium, which will be held at the National Library of Wales on 17 May. This year the theme is ‘Maps and Mapmakers’ and we are looking at the people who make maps.

We are looking for someone to give a presentation on some historical cartographers or surveyors, either an individual or a group.

If you would be interested in giving such a paper, would you reply to me directly giving a brief outline of your idea for a paper, by the end of this month.

Thanks,

Huw

Huw Thomas

Curadur Mapiau | Curator of Maps

Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru | The National Library of Wales
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 3BU

01970 632990 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.llyfrgell.cymru<https://www.llyfrgell.cymru/>

[Logo LlGC - NLW Logo]

Hapus i gyfathrebu yn Gymraeg neu Saesneg | Happy to communicate in Welsh or English