From:
"Williams, Paula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2024 09:14:14 +0000
Hello,

A small group of us from the Map Curators' Group, British Cartographic Society, have been meeting to discuss topics around diversifying our map collections. Most recently we discussed collection content warnings or explanations. This is a topic under discussion across the GLAM sector.

Does anyone have examples of map collection or even map item specific content warnings they would be willing to share please?

Thanks for your help.
Best wishes
Paula

Paula Williams (she/her)

Curator | Maps, Mountaineering & Polar Collections
National Library of Scotland

Convener