From:
Matthew Edney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2024 13:26:15 -0400
Dear All:

I’ll be teaching a course in late July at Rare Book School (University of Virginia). There are still some seats left!

— H-65: Material Foundations of Map History, 1450 – 1900 <https://rarebookschool.org/courses/history/h65/>

Evaluations from previous course offerings are all available at that link, too.

RBS staff tell me:

To be considered in the first round of admissions decisions, course applications should be submitted no later than February 19.Applications received after that date will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Visit our website at www.rarebookschool.org <https://rarebookschool.org/> for course details, instructions for applying, and evaluations by past students. Contact us at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> with questions.

Please share this information with colleagues, students, and friends.

I  hope to see some of you at Rare Book School soon!

All the best

Matthew

Matthew H. Edney
Osher Professor in the History of Cartography
University of Southern Maine
https://usm.maine.edu/geography-anthropology/matthew-h-edney

https://www.mappingasprocess.net/

Director, History of Cartography Project
University of Wisconsin–Madison
http://www.geography.wisc.edu/histcart