Melissa Chomintra <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 May 2024 09:44:46 -0400
Attention Map and Geospatial Librarians!

We invite you to participate in a survey focused on the integration of critical information literacy into map and/or geospatial instruction.
As an incentive, we are offering a drawing for one of twenty five $15 gift cards. Winners will be randomly selected from respondents who choose to provide their name and email address in a separate form linked from the survey.

This study is titled “GIS Librarians Involvement in Critical Library Instruction” (Purdue IRB# No. IRB-2024-114).

The survey takes approximately 15-20 minutes to complete and will remain open until August 1, 2024.

Survey Link: https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3rCgIzNIBpoffZI

Please contact us with any questions.

Thank you for your consideration,

Melissa Chomintra, Assistant Professor, Libraries & School of Information Studies, Purdue University