From:
Ilene Raynes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2024 19:10:45 +0000
Hi All-

I'm the Review Editor for the "Atlas and Book Review" section of the WAML Information Bulletin. I'm seeking reviewers for the following book:

The Lost Subways of North America: A Cartographic Guide to the Past, Present, and What Might Have Been, by Jake Berman, University of Chicago Press, November 2023, ISBN: 978-0226829791.

The deadline will be the end of February. (I will send you more specifics if wind up reviewing this book). Please contact me off-list if you're interested and I'll send you the book, the reviewer guidelines, and a due date. First one to email me gets the review!
I will likely have more books in the coming weeks up for review, so keep an eye out for another email.

Ilene

Ilene Raynes
Map Library Program Manager
Rare and Distinctive Collections
(Includes Special Collections, Archives, Government Information Library, and Map Library)
Located in the Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library
University of Colorado Boulder Libraries
184 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309