From:
Cheyenne Stradinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2023 14:48:32 +0000
Thank you all so much for your scanner recommendations. We have a lot to look at and I'm sure we'll find something that we can use.

Thanks again,

Cheyenne

Cheyenne Stradinger, MLIS

Library Services Coordinator / Map and Geographic Information Center (MAGIC) Librarian

Centennial Science & Engineering Library

University of New Mexico

My work day may look different than your work day. Please do not feel obligated to respond out of your normal working hours.

MAGIC LibGuide<https://libguides.unm.edu/magic>

Schedule an Appointment<https://libcal.unm.edu/appointments?u=19171>

Founded in 1889, the University of New Mexico sits on the traditional homelands of the Pueblo of Sandia. The original peoples of New Mexico Pueblo, Navajo, and Apache since time immemorial have deep connections to the land and have made significant contributions to the broader community statewide. We honor the land itself and those who remain stewards of this land throughout the generations and also acknowledge our committed relationship to Indigenous peoples. We gratefully recognize our history.