From:
Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2018 13:03:31 +0000
In addition to Linda's suggestion about both titles in the 245, definitely put the $$b title in a 246.

Here are a few examples that may help:

oclc no. 1024317529

oclc no. 961322867

Use a 300 description - 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides, color ; etc.

I select the first title based on what one sees first on the folded map as it comes out of the magazine. Then add the second title in a 245 $$b but most certainly in a 246.

The 500 notes and subject headings reflect content of both maps.

Have fun!

Angie