From:
Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2024 19:34:59 +0000

Researchers at the Ohio State University Libraries would like to invite you to participate in a study looking at the role of instructional spaces in teaching with primary source materials. Academic archivists, special collections librarians, curators and all who teach with primary source materials in institutions of higher education are welcome to participate.

We would appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to fill out our survey. This should take you approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your responses will be anonymous and confidential. The survey will close April 26.

Survey link: https://osu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8JiXjPzmNuHKgdM

Your participation in this study is completely voluntary. If you choose to participate you may discontinue participation at any time and you may skip questions you do not wish to answer. Your completion and submission of the survey indicates your consent to participate in this study. Feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have any questions.

Carly Dearborn, Assistant Professor and Public Policy Archivist

Jolie Braun, Associate Professor and Curator of Modern Literature and Manuscripts

The Ohio State University Libraries