From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bartlett, Darius
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:50:05 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:24:32 +0100
From: "Bartlett, Darius" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: One More Cartifact <fwd>
Sender: "Bartlett, Darius" <[log in to unmask]>

Correction accepted. My apologies...
Darius

-----Original Message-----
From: Francis Herbert [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 28 June 2001 16:53
To: 'Bartlett, Darius'; [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]

Darius:

It wasn't "her collection": Margaret Wilkes (retired December 1998) made
ephemera as a collecting aim for NLS Map Library; it is still maintained
(the ephemera - not just the Map Library!).

Francis Herbert (Curator of Maps, RGS-IBG ; and occasional promotional
wearer of the SHD [see http://www.sochistdisc.org] map necktie)
http://www.rgs.org

--- End Forwarded Message ---