From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:01:38 -0500
Hi,

We've done some "spring house-cleaning" a little early this year, updated
and weeded our files of U.S. city transit maps, and now have superseded
maps (dates vary from the 1970s through 1990s) of the cities listed below
to send without charge within the U.S. to any library that might want them
for their collection.  Just reply with your request and mailing address,
please.   If you want only transit maps from a specific decade or range of
dates, please specify which cities and dates, and we'll check to see for
sure what is available.   Thanks.

Jane Carlson
Map Collection Assistant
University of Iowa Libraries

TRANSIT MAPS AVAILABLE:

CALIFORNIA:  Los Angeles; Oakland;  Sacramento; San Francisco; San Jose

COLORADO:  Denver

D.C.:   Washington

FLORIDA:  Miami

GEORGIA:  Atlanta

ILLINOIS:  Chicago

LOUISIANA:  Baton Rouge; Shreveport

MARYLAND:  Baltimore

MASSACHUSETTS:  Boston

MINNESOTA:  Minneapolis/St.Paul

MISSOURI:  Kansas City

NEW JERSEY:  Newark

NEW YORK: Naussau County; New York City; Rochester; Westchester

OHIO:  Columbus

OKLAHOMA:  Oklahoma City; Tulsa

PENNSYLVANIA:  Philadelphia

RHODE ISLAND:  Providence