From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:02:39 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 07:53:05 -0500
From: Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: new Israel city maps
Sender: Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>

Michael Brown
39 Eastern Drive
Kendall Park, NJ 08824
Tel. 732 297-0594
email. [log in to unmask]

Dear Librarian,

I would like to make you aware of  the new Israeli maps I am offering.
These are all updated maps from the most reliable map publisher in Israel –
Survey of Israel.
 My prices are very reasonable and I accept purchase orders and
payment after delivery of maps. Please add 10% of purchase price for
shipping and handling.
        Take a moment to look at these maps and let me know if you would
like to add them to your collection.
 Sincerely,

        Michael Brown

Survey of Israel maps in English

Israel Touring Map   1:250,000 scale          $17

Jerusalem City Map   1:14,000 scale   $11

Jerusalem Old City   1:2,500 scale   $11

Tel Aviv-Yafo Map   1:12,000 scale   $11

Survey of Israel 1:100,000 series of topographic maps in Hebrew with
partial overprint in Latin script. These are the most recently revised maps
available. They can be ordered folded or flat.
$9 each, or $154 for the entire set

Map No.         Map Name   Revised      Published

1  Nahariya   1999  2000
2  Zefat (Safed)   2001  2001
3  Hefa (Haifa)   1999  1999
4  Teverya (Tiberias)  2001  2001
5  Netanya           1999  2000
6  Bet She’an   1999  2000
7-8  Tel Aviv-Yafo   2000  2000
9  Yeriho (Jericho)  1999  1999
10  Ashqelon   1999  1999
11-12  Yerushalayim (Jerusalem) 1999  2000
13  Nirim    1999  2000
14  Be’er Sheva   1999  2000
15-16  Arad    1999  2000
17  Nizzana           1999  2000
18  Sede Boqer   1999  1999
19-20  Dimona           1999  2000
21  Mizpe Ramon   1999  1999
22  En Yahav   1999  1999
23  Har Saggi   1999  1999
24  Paran    1999  1999
25  Yotvata           1999  1999
26  Elat    1999  1999

Survey of Israel 1:50,000 series of full color topographic maps in Hebrew
showing, along with usual landmarks, hiking trails, all-terrain vehicle
paths and the Israel Trail which traverses the entire country.
$21 each, $345 for the entire set. Only available folded.

1 The Hermon, Golan and Galilee Panhandle  revised  2001
2 Upper Galilee     revised  2001
3 Lower Galilee, The Valleys and Gilboa  revised  2000
4 Carmel      revised  2000
5-6 Jordan Valley and Eastern Samaria  revised  2001
7 Sharon and Western Samaria   revised  1999
8 Northern Judean Desert and Dead Sea  revised  2000
9 Jerusalem Foothills    revised  2000
10 Dan Region and Mediterranean Coast  revised  2001
11 Southern Judean Desert and Dead Sea  revised  2000
12 Southern Shefela and Judean Mountains  revised  2000
13 Negev Coastal Plain    revised  1998
14 Northern Arava and Eastern Negev  revised  1999
15 Central Negev     revised  2001
16 Negev Sands and Heights    revised  1999
17 Central Arava and Eastern Negev Heights  revised  2000
18 Western Negev Heights    revised  2001
19 Paran Plain and Large Riverbeds   revised  2001
20 Eilat Mountains     revised  2001

Survey of Israel city maps in Hebrew

1:10,000 series of city maps in Hebrew. $11 each

AKKO
BEERSHEVA
ASHDOD
ASHQELON
TEVERYA(Tiberias)

1:12,500 series of city maps in Hebrew $11 each

HEFA [Haifa] (includes Qiryat Bialik, Qiryat Motzkin, Qiryat Yam, Tirat
Karmel and parts of Qiryat Ata and Nesher)
HERZLIYA(includes Hod Hasharon, Kefar Sava, Kefar Shemaryhu
     Raananna,  Ramat Hasharon)
HOLON  (includes Azor, Bat Yam, Rishon Leziyyon)
LOD  (includes Ramla)
PETAH TIQWA [Petach Tikva]  (includes Givat Shemuel, Or Yehuda, Qiryat Ono,
Rosh Haayin, Savyon)
REHOVOT (includes Nes Ziyyona)
--- End Forwarded Message ---