From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:22:33 -0400
Subject: Re: Library GIS outreach/collaborations on campus?]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:25:04 -0400
From: Jaime Martindale <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Andrew,
At Cornell we also target a variety of departments when promoting
campus-wide GIS and particularly when planning GIS Day.  We had a
several
attendees from the Johnson Graduate School of Management at last year's
event and brought in a guest speaker who had experience with GIS in an
investment banking firm in NYC.  We also had several poster presenters
from
local consulting firms that specialize in GIS solutions for business
which
we hoped would draw students and faculty from JGSM.

Jaime

Jaime Martindale
GIS and Geospatial Data Librarian
Albert R. Mann Library