From:
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:55:29 -0500
Subject: Re: Plat maps
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:21:15 -0500
From: Susan A. Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Hello all,

Here is the response I got (just) right from Sanborn:

Sue,

The answer is that the date on the map is the Survey date (usually has a
month as well as a year). This means that the date reflects what was
there up to that date (the survey will take from a week to several
months depending on the town or city).

If you have any other questions, please give me a call.

Chris

Chris Genovese
Sanborn Map Company, Inc.
629 Fifth Avenue
Pelham, New York 10803
1-800-511-0073 x218

E-Mail:     mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.sanborn.com/

At 03:55 PM 11/24/03, you wrote:
> [...]

Susan A. Hawkins                            National Aerial Resources
37 Avenue D
Saratoga Springs, NY    12866
V: 800-827-2994       F: 518-581-0805
http://www.nar.com            ...insight through aerial photography