From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 09:31:47 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005
From: "McEathron, Scott R" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: MAPS-L:  Maps loan periods?

Hi Katie, & Maps-L,

Here at the University of Kansas it is 6 weeks for undergraduates and 4
months for grad/faculty/staff.  These are the same loan periods as books
and bound journals are in the rest of the libraries.  It makes me happy
as it is one less "exception" to remember.  Most importantly, it makes
our users happy.  Most people still bring stuff back after a few weeks.
--Scott McEathron