From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 15:01:30 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Re: MAPS-L: question regarding Joint Operational Graphics (JOG)
maps
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005
From: "Kathy Stroud" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

I know that many others have already chimed in.  In reading this e-mail, it
appears to me that Meri Ford from NGA appears to be addressing
classification/security issues ONLY.  This e-mail does not necessarily
address any copyright issues. Public Domain and free access mean different
things to an information security officer and a copyright lawyer.

Kathy Stroud, Map/GIS Librarian
Government Information and Maps
Peter J. Shields Library
100 NW Quad