Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2007 14:35:05 -0500
Subject:        RE: Map digitization and the Registry of Digital Masters
Date:   Thu, 7 Jun 2007 15:07:53 -0400
From:   Jimmie Lundgren <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Christopher,

        A few years ago when I was part of the CAGER Subcommittee here
in Florida we drew up some guidelines for digital reproductions of maps
and aerial photographs. It hasn't been updated for a while, but it was
roughly compatible with the new Digital Registry guide and can still be
seen at:

http://www.fcla.edu/csul/tspc/cager/guidelines/CAGERGuidelines-Pt1MAPFL-
FLAP.html

Thanks,

Jimmie

Jimmie Lundgren
Science & Social Science Cataloging Unit
Cataloging and Metadata Dept.
George A. Smathers Libraries
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611