From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hjelmfelt Jr, Allen T.
Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 17:11:37 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 19:48:20 -0500
From: "Hjelmfelt Jr, Allen T." <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: <no subject> <fwd>
Sender: "Hjelmfelt Jr, Allen T." <[log in to unmask]>

Nat Case

John Reps, Cities of the Mississippi, Univ. Missouri Press, 1994 covers part
of your description.  It contains text, one or more 19th century birdseye
views of the cities and modern aerial photographs by Alex MacLean, which try
to match the view point of the 19th century artist.  An exceptionally
interesting book.  Unfortunately, St. Cloud is as close as he gets to
Canada.

Hope this helps

Allen

Allen Hjelmfelt