From:
Allison Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2018 09:32:50 -0400
Hello all:

Somehow we havethis:

Bermuda navigational chart jigsaw puzzle. Morristown, N.J.: Gameophiles
Unlimited Inc, 1974. Catalogue number(?) 7411. 500 interlocking pieces,
16 x 20 inches assembled size. It looks to be a USGS map.

It's totally out of scope for us and we are offering up to the first
person who wants it. N: we have not put the puzzle together so we cannot
vouch for its completness. However, theĀ  box, and the puzzle pieces are
in mint condition with only some rubbling to the corner of the box.

If anyone is interested or collects these kinds of things, please email
me off list. I can send a picture on request. I have looked for a record
on OCLC and I can find none.

Thanks,

Allison

--