From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:21:21 -0500
Subject:        Re: archival map storage boxes
Date:   Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:08:30 -0400
From:   Map Library Reference <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Tom,
I see that I am responding very late to this but I did want to say that
I purchased 350 boxes with wooden frames, so stackable, for off-site
storage of 1/3 of this collection that will be moving to another
building in August.

A Canadian supplier too.

http://www.brodart.ca/supplies/archival-products/document-storage/cases/_/Safco-Portable-Art-Drawing-Portfolios/

Cheryl Woods