From:
Susan Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2015 08:25:31 -0500
Ifigenia,

The MARC21 documentation for bibliographic records from the Library of
Congress can be found at http://www.loc.gov/marc/bibliographic/ and all the
formats can be found at http://www.loc.gov/marc.

The Map and Geospatial Information Round Table Cataloging and
Classification Committee has a subcommittee that has been working on
guidelines for cartographic resources cataloging. We're putting the
finishing touches on it and hope to get it out soon. When it is posted,
we'll announce its availability on MAPS-L.

Susan Moore
Coordinator of the Cataloging-Metadata Unit
University of Northern Iowa
Cedar Falls, IA  50614