From:
"Wagner, Leslie A" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2017 16:51:35 +0000
I also came across digitized images of Japanese internment camp maps. A Bing search brought a map of Crystal City’s internment camp which was apparently done by an internee with a sense of humor. http://media.discovernikkei.org/articles/3691/crystal%20city1.jpg

I have often had to resort to printing out online images to use in physical exhibits, giving full credit to the source, of course. As an archivist, I frequently used digital reproductions of items for display where I was unable to filter light sources.

Leslie Wagner

Metadata Archivist

Access & Discovery

University of Texas at Arlington Libraries

817-272-6209