From:
Katherine Cordes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2016 13:29:21 -0400
That's what we would do, too. Each atlas would most likely be divided into
multiple boxes, two or three.

-Kate

*Kate Cordes *| *The New York Public Library*
*Assistant Director, Maps, Local History & Genealogy*
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
476 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY, 10018

T: 212.930.9224| [log in to unmask]