From:
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2013 07:15:53 -0600

Subject:        Re: Software for determining old map projections
Date:   Thu, 07 Nov 2013 07:59:51 -0500
From:   Joel Kovarsky <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

David,

This is not a direct answer, but if you do not get one I would consider
contacting the people involved with MapAnalyst
(http://mapanalyst.org/index.html ; particularly Bernhard Jenny) and
also Joaquim Alves Gaspar (http://lisboa.academia.edu/JoaquimGaspar ;
can be done via MapHist Forum). You may have already done this.

      Joel Kovarsky

--
Joel Kovarsky
The Prime Meridian