From:
Nancy Kandoian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2016 13:31:25 -0400
Thank you to Louise, for bringing all this to our attention and thereby
helping to keep us current on map cataloging updates.

I just want to add that the addition of *Descriptive Cataloging of Rare
Materials (Cartographic)* to Cataloger's Desktop is great because of its
enhancement with live links to connect terms with definitions, editorial
conventions with their explanations in the introduction, and references to
the rules and supplementary resources they are citing.  Thanks to those who
did the necessary work to support this!

Nancy

Nancy A. Kandoian
Map Cataloger
The Lionel Pincus and Princess Firyal Map Division, Room 117
Stephen A. Schwarzman Building
The New York Public Library
5th Avenue and 42nd Street
New York, New York 10018
(212) 930 0586

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Ratliff, Louise <[log in to unmask]