From:
Ilene Raynes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2022 19:20:10 +0000
Hi all,

We have a professor here who is looking for detailed imagery of the Croatia island of Brač. Ideally, she wants it at a 1:5000 or better, which I know is very detailed. She’d take older imagery or current. She’s also interested in WWII era mapping. I have maps for her at 1:250,000 from that era, but nothing more detailed. Any ideas/suggestions? Please respond to me off-list.

Thanks so much!

Ilene

Ilene Raynes

Map Library Program Manager

Rare and Distinctive Collections

(Includes Special Collections, Archives, Government Information Library, and Map Library)

Located in the Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library

University of Colorado Boulder Libraries

184 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309​