From:
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2014 10:44:11 -0600

Subject:        RE: Next WAML conference
Date:   Thu, 20 Feb 2014 09:41:33 -0700
From:   Kathryn Lage <[log in to unmask]>
To:     'Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship'

Hi Dennis,

We are working on it! We have a few options and are waiting for
confirmation from possible hosts. It will be in the Fall (Sept or Oct.
We are also looking at not getting too close to the GSIS and NACIS dates!

We will send a note out to MAPS-L as soon as we set the date. Feel free
to contact me directly if you have any other questions!

-Katie (WAML President)

Katie Lage

Map Librarian, Head, Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences & Map Library

Sciences Department, University Libraries

184 UCB

University of Colorado

Boulder, CO 80309

303-735-4917