From:
Geoffrey Forbes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2018 13:41:38 -0600
Land Info has partnered with map libraries for many years, providing
preferred pricing on hard-to-find topographic map datasets.  We are offering
even greater discounts during the month of March, so please contact me soon
if you wish to do any acquisitions this semester.

As an example of our off-shelf offerings, Land Info has complete 1:50,000
scale TLM coverage of nearly all of Central America and Southeast Asia.
I've found that many libraries' country sets are incomplete.  That's because
many of these maps were never disseminated via FLDP or any other program.
We've hunted them down and offer them at the same low price as the
not-so-hard-to-find ones.  Please see these indexes of just some of that
coverage:

If you are interested in these topographic map datasets, or those of any
other country, please contact me directly as soon as possible, as you'll
want to place your order by March 31 for the most favorable rates.

Thank you,

Geoff

Geoffrey A. Forbes, M.S.

Director of Mapping

LAND INFO Worldwide Mapping LLC

Tel: +1.763.428.4129

Fax: +1.303.790.9734

E-mail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Web site:  <http://www.landinfo.com> www.landinfo.com