From:
John Stevenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2020 15:01:24 -0400
Posting on behalf of my colleagues in UD's Cataloging and Metadata
Department. Apologies for any duplicate emails.  -- John

The University of Delaware Library, Museums and Press
<https://library.udel.edu/> seeks a dynamic early career librarian to
participate in the entire metadata lifecycle from creation through
discovery, management and digital preservation of the works acquired by the
University of Delaware community and perform original and complex copy
cataloging and authority work for special collections materials across
multiple formats and languages.

Full position announcement and application information available at
https://bit.ly/2HcuqPp
[image: University of Delaware]

Jennifer MacDonald MA, PhD, MSLIS (she/her/hers)

Associate Librarian and Coordinator, Special Collections Cataloging Unit

Cataloging and Metadata Department

University of Delaware
(302) 831-1512

--

John A. Stevenson

(he/him/his)

Associate Librarian and Head, Multimedia Collections and Services
Department

Library, Museums and Press

181 S. College Ave. Newark, DE 19717-5267

University of Delaware
https://library.udel.edu/multimedia/
I will retire from the University of Delaware effective November 1, 2020