AGED-CENTRAL Archives

AgEd Teachers of Central Ga.

AGED-CENTRAL@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Barry Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barry Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2023 11:38:09 -0400
Teachers,

Registration is now open for the *Area Wildlife Management CDE *on the
Georgia Ag. Ed. Website.

Please remember that each team member will compete in one practicum event,
and all four students must compete in a different practicum, so that each
team has an entry in all four practicums.  All practicums will be scored
using Zipgrade.  All questions will have 5 answer choices to choose or
guess.  General and Aquatic Identification will have coded word banks.

*Sign In:* 4:00 PM     *CDE Starts*:  4:30 PM

*Location*

*Area 4 Wildlife Management CDE, November 28 @ West Laurens HS

*Area 3  Wildlife Management CDE, November 30 @ Camp John Hope

* Tshirts *

T Shirt Design is attached.

*Registration*

The deadline is Monday, November 6th at 11:00 p.m.  I know this is early,
but we will be out an entire week for Thanksgiving.

Much Obliged,

BLN

--
*Barry Norris*