From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Boxall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 17:16:52 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 12:20:32 -0400 (AST)
From: James Boxall <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: what is cartography and CP#38....
Sender: James Boxall <[log in to unmask]>

ok....this is funny...
just after i sent the message about CP #38...
i got the following sent to me...as i've been asked
to participate in a project that will videotape me (and others)
as we navigate our way through these questions :-)
interesting the types of things we do in map libs :-)

:-)

James Boxall
Curator/Head
Map and Geospatial Information Collection
Killam Library
Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Canada   B3H 4H8
902-494-3757 (tel)
902-494-2062 (fax)
magic.library.dal.ca

Immediate Past-President, Association of Canadian
Map Libraries and Archives (ACMLA)     www.acmla.org