From:
Kathy Stroud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2017 17:38:59 +0000
At one time NOAA served up digital versions of a good number of the International Nautical Charts produced by NGA/NIMA/DMA.  However, the data used to create many of the maps are subject to international copyright and license agreements.  Rather than untangle copyright issues for each map produced by another agency, NOAA took down the international charts.

At least that's my understanding....

Kathy Stroud
David and Nancy Petrone Map/GIS Librarian Knight Library
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1299
541-346-3051